The Visitor Suite is our stylish new building designed and manufactured at our workshops in Horam, East Sussex. This fully insulated flexible building has been specifically created to incorporate the current need for social distancing and to help enable visitors to see their loved ones again in a safe and secure environment.
The Visitor Suite has two separate entrances, both including wheelchair-friendly access. Visitors enter one side of the suite and residents enter at the other, with a dividing wall and large fitted Perspex screen to maintain safe social distancing. The use of microphones would then enable conversation whilst allowing loved ones to see each other in the flesh without the risk of close contact.
Our standard Visitor Suite measures 3.6m x 2.4m*, allowing enough room for 2 visitors/family members on one side and the resident & carer on the opposite side. The Suites all have insulated walls, ceiling and floor as well as double-glazed house-grade windows and doors, and electrics are all included as standard.
- Cleanliness – easy clean down and disinfection after each visit
- Resident/Visitor access – separate door access to dedicated Resident/Visitor areas
- Screens – maintain social distancing with fitted Perspex screens
- Safe and secure – locks to all doors and windows
- Warm – insulated walls, ceiling and floor for use all year round
- Versatile - Can be easily adapted to use as a double office or activity space post-pandemic
- Planning friendly – Under 2.5m High
- Double glazed house grade windows (2) & 2 separate wheelchair-friendly doors.
- Roof, walls and floor insulated with Celotex board
- EPDM RubberCover roof - 25-year life expectancy
- Wall panels made with an air gap, fitted with a moisture resisting vapour barrier
- Moisture resistant 18mm internal floor boarding
- Internal walls and roof covered with 9mm bead & butt fibre boarding
- Perspex dividing screen
- Ex 19mm pressure treated TGV redwood exterior cladding
- Skirting and Architrave
- Includes premium electrical pack 6 internal downlights and 4 double sockets (including 2 x USB ) – 1 consumer unit (Does not include providing mains supply to your main building)
- Rear Guttering & Downpipe
- Includes 2 x 5L tins of Protek exterior stain for self-application
Total; £9495 (including VAT, Delivery & Installation within 40 miles of TN21 9HJ)
Please call our timber buildings department on T: 01435 813535 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Other sizes available