The Logan is the latest spacious building from the NFF. Elite Range. With a height of 2.5m, its planning friendly. It's a massive 6m x 4.5m in size but we can design the Logan to your requirements.
This large leisure room, could also be used as a garden office.Enough space to house a number of desks, ideal if you are running a small business from home.
- Double glazed house grade windows (2) & 1 double sliding patio door.
- Roof, walls and floor insulated with Celotex board
- EPDM RubberCover roof - 20-year life expectancy
- Wall panels made with an air gap, fitted with a moisture resisting vapour barrier
- Moisture resistant 18mm internal floor boarding
- Internal walls and roof covered with 12.5mm plasterboard
- Ex 19mm pressure treated TGV redwood exterior cladding
- Skirting and Architrave
- 600mm Overhang
- Includes premium electrical pack includes: 12 internal and 4 external down-lights – 6 double sockets – 1 consumer unit - 4 Soffit lights- 3 switches (Does not include supply to the mains)
- Rear Guttering & Down Pipe chain feature
- Other sizes available
- *Free delivery & Insulation within 40 miles of TN21 9HJ
Why The NFF Logan is a superior building:
✔ We use an EDPM rubber roof - not fibre glass, which is prone to cracking. EDPM allows for a better finish
✔ We use Celotex insulation boards - providing a higher insulation rating than Rock Wool, found in some competitors' buildings.
✔ We pride ourselves on using the best materials available - in many cases better than our competitors.
|Moisture resistant 18mm boarding||12mm boarding|
|6' x 2' pressure treated timber||3' x 2' pressure treated timber|
|16mm finished size, |
tongue and groove KDAT (kiln-dried after treatment)
|9mm bead and butt boarding||5mm matchboard|