The Contemporary Garden Office
An NFF Ltd. Garden Office is a stylish building created by our design team to suit your professional needs.
Working from home is becoming increasingly popular with longer commute times and difficult and costly rail links. A garden office is an affordable long term solution that will quickly pay for itself. You can enjoy the convenience of working from home without the disruption of working inside the house.
The contemporary garden office has a flat roof and is under 2.5m in height, so it's planning permission friendly.
- Roof, walls and floor insulated with Celotex board.
- EPDM RubberCover roof - 50 year life expectancy
- Wall panels made with air gap, fitted with a moisture resisting vapour barrier.
- 2495mm high
- Moisture resistant 18mm internal floor boarding
- Windows are anthracite/white windows/doors. Other colours available on request.
- Internal walls and roof covered with 9mm bead & butt boarding
- Ex 19mm pressure treated TGV redwood exterior cladding.
- Includes a premium quality patio door and window.
- Additional windows at extra cost
- Rear guttering and down-pipe
- Includes wood stain to self stain
- Free premium electrical pack includes*: – 6 internal and 2 external down-lights – 4 double sockets – 1 consumer unit * 2.4m x 2.4m and 2.4m x 3m Sizes do not have a porch/glazed return Additional window £450 *Does not include supply to mains
|Size in M||Size in Ft||Price|
|2.4m x 2.4m||8ft X 8ft||£5,600|
|2.4m x 3m||8ft x 10ft||£6.400|
|2.4m x 3.6m||8ft x 12ft||£6,850|
|2.4m x 4.2m||8ft x 14ft||£8,600|
|2.4m x 4.8m||8ft x 16ft||£9,100|
|3m x 3.6m||10ft x 12ft||£8,500|
|3m x 4.2m||10ft x 14ft||£9,450|
|3m x 4.8m||10ft x 16ft||£9,800|
|3m x 5.4m||10ft x 18ft||£10,650|
|3m x 6m||10ft x 20ft||£11,400|
Why an NFF Garden Office is superior to competitors
✔ We use an EDPM rubber roof - not fibre glass, which is prone to cracking. EDPM allows for a better finish
✔ We use Celotex insulation boards - providing a higher insulation rating than Rock Wool, found in some competitors' buildings.
✔ We pride ourselves on using the best materials available - in many cases better than our competitors.
|Moisture resistant 18mm boarding||12mm boarding|
|6' x 2' pressure treated timber||3' x 2' pressure treated timber|
|16mm finished size, |
tongue and groove KDAT (kiln-dried after treatment)
|9mm bead and butt boarding||5mm matchboard|